Hickory Farms continues to grow and expand each year, help promote their tradition of excellence and quality!
Hickory Farms is currently hiring a Retail Area Supervisor in your area. As a Retail Area Supervisor, you will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of a group of holiday stores, which includes, but is not limited to: meeting sales goals, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies.
If you're ready to dedicate your energy and enthusiasm to promoting an excellent product and developing customer loyalty, then reward yourself by taking advantage of this opportunity to develop your future. Whether you seek a full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, Hickory Farms offers you more than a job opportunity; we offer you a career opportunity.
Why You’ll Love Working for Hickory Farms
• Seasonal hours and competitive wage with weekly pay
• Employee discounts
• Comprehensive sales training
• Career advancement
• Well-known brand recognition
• Job security
As a Retail Area Supervisor, you will…
• Assist Regional Sales Manager in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all Sales Team Leaders and Sales Associates
• Effectively manage all aspect of the holiday stores, specifically the performance and development of Sales Team Leaders in order to drive and maximize sales and customer satisfaction throughout the area
• Foster an environment in which positive behaviors and outstanding performance are recognized
• Evaluate performance of Sales Team Leaders, and Sales Associates, and provide prompt and objective counseling when needed
• Identify underperforming holiday stores and teach the Sales Team Leaders to develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively
We are looking for…
• Passionate and enthusiastic individuals who demonstrate a high level of integrity and dedication by caring about our products and customers through providing an excellent service and memorable experience
• Competitive team members who drive to succeed by exceeding sales goals while finding the right gift to enhance our customer’s holiday
• Team players who hold themselves and their peers accountable for the success of our business while regarding a collaborative environment where you are dependable and others can rely on you
• Lastly, solution-oriented individuals who can create an environment where every customer experience ends with increased customer loyalty and brand recognition to be passed on from generation to generation for years to come
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2+ years of experience in management or supervisory role