Hickory Farms continues to grow and expand each year, help promote their tradition of excellence and quality!
Hickory Farms is currently hiring Sales Team Leaders in your area. As a Sales Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the holiday store, which includes but is not limited to: meeting sales goals, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies.
If you're ready to dedicate your energy and enthusiasm to promoting an excellent product and developing customer loyalty, then reward yourself by taking advantage of this opportunity to develop your future. Whether you seek a full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, Hickory Farms offers you more than a job opportunity; we offer you a career opportunity.
Why You’ll Love Working for Hickory Farms
• Seasonal hours and competitive wage with weekly pay
• Employee discounts
• Comprehensive sales training
• Career advancement
• Well-known brand recognition
• Job security
As a Sales Team Leader, you will…
• Lead by example through sampling, selling, and engaging customers on a daily basis
• Recruit, interview, hire, and train all holiday store Sales Associates to engage and greet customers, find out the customers’ needs, recommend, select, and help locate the right merchandise as well as describe a product's features and benefits so as to maximize sales
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, and product knowledge development
• Provide constant feedback and positive recognition on Sales Associates performance and behaviors
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
We are looking for…
• High school diploma or GED required
• 1+ years of successful experience in a management or supervisory role
• Passionate and enthusiastic individuals who demonstrate a high level of integrity and dedication by caring about our products and customers through providing an excellent service and memorable experience
• Competitive team members who drive to succeed by exceeding sales goals while finding the right gift to enhance our customer’s holiday
• Team players who hold themselves and their peers accountable for the success of our business while regarding a collaborative environment where you are dependable and others can rely on you
• Lastly, solution-oriented individuals who can create an environment where every customer experience ends with increased customer loyalty and brand recognition to be passed on from generation to generation for years to come